Sunday, April 5, 2009

WICKED in the Fall

Hey Ladies of the Roskelley Clan -

We thought this might be the best way to reach everyone, since we are hoping that you all check out the family blog. Also, if we tried to call or email everyone we would probably miss someone and then everyone would hate us and give us dirty looks and threats at family functions and we want to avoid those, as we get enough already.

Petra and I are throwing this idea out there for all, with the XY chromosome, that would like to join us this Fall for a little fun. Wicked is showing at the Orpheum Theatre in San Francisco.

We are looking at sometime in September so that everyone that would like to come has time to save up some money. We are looking at a Saturday show so a Matinee @ 2PM or the evening showing @ 8PM. This would give everyone time to get to San Francisco and have some time to play around on the Wharf and what not, and maybe even drop the "crazy" ones off at Alcatraz :)

Prices are as follows:

Orchestra/Loge $99
Mezzanine $99
Balcony $50
Side Balcony $40

+ 10.50 convenience charge

Loge (1st 3 rows of 1st balcony)
Mezzanine (1st Balcony level behind Loge)
Balcony (2nd balcony level)

If we have enough people that would like to go we may be able to get a group discount.

Here are some dates to consider:

9/12/09
9/19/09
9/26/09

If you are interested in coming please leave comments on this post as to what dates would work best for you. We will try to accommodate the date with the most requests, but hey in the end it's me and Petra that will decide - hee hee. We will need to know numbers so that we can plan for tickets and for hotel rooms. Petra is going to try to accommodate all that want to go at her favorite place of employment in the Bay area.

If we are close enough in numbers to get a group rate we may open it up to friends, but lets just start with family members first as we are trying to promote family bonding moments. Geez, I know you have to spend time with family, that is why we add the crazy aunts, sarcastic cousins, and those out of control siblings. Although, if others come there is a disclaimer as we are not responsible for what happens to them. They will be subjected to the same harassment as everyone else, sorry.

We hope that as many that can will join us for some fun cousin, aunt, grandma, crazy people time. It's an entertaining show for sure and you won't regret seeing it! Please join us!




Disclaimer:

Yeah, I know it is kind a scary that Petra and I are trying to plan something. So if it blows up you can't really blame us.

15 comments:

Mamasita said...

I wanna go. That sounds like a most excellent idea...AND having someone else plan something fun...totally cool. At this time, any date would work but who knows what can come up between now and Sept. Anyway, count me in, but I'm not one of the crazy Aunts, I'm as normal as ....um....I'm thinking....its right on the tip of my tongue...

Aunt Gayle

Roskelley Ramblings said...

I'm in also - but as Gayle I am not thinking I am a crazy aunt, mom, sibling - all of the above. Sounds like fun!

Love, Linda/Mom

Alexis said...

I'm in too. And I am a sarcastic cousin and an out of control sibling so this should be FUN!

carolyn said...

I am in, but I am a wonderful, calm, OK, I can't keep typing with a straight face. One crazy Aunt/Mom/sister/sibling is ready to go... sounds like a great time. Petra was telling me about the great hotel she wants to book us into, so we need to get a date soon so she can set it up!! YIPEE
Thanks, Annaleesa and Petra! !!

carolyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colleen said...

Carolyn told me to check this out. It sounds like a lot of fun and I would love to be a part of it. I don't have any thing on the calendar for September yet. I will see about the CASH after the wedding is finished.

JJ & Sarah said...

sounds like fun, but i can't commit at this time. i will have a 3-4 week baby in tow, and i can't guarantee how he will behave. now if i could leave the wee one with his father and the three other kids, i'd be there... but you all know THAT is not going to happen!

-sarah kay

carolyn said...

This is Mom/Grandma/GeeGee, I think this is a wonderful idea. Count me in!!

carolyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carolyn said...

Mom/Grandma has spoken to Aunt Bonnie and she is very excited to be included in our adventure.

Walnut said...

i like how you all think you aren't crazy. i will come just so there is someone who can drop you off at alcatraz

alliekat said...

this is allie so going wicked is amazing

Josh and Rach said...

A trip with the crazies. Law School Budget. Did I mention being in public with relatives? Still working on how this could happen.

alliekat said...

katie is going

carolyn said...

Shelli Seamons and her Mom Denise and sister Erin all want to go